Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Genteel York; But Ever Defiant..

I shall park my bicycle here; and if I had a ball I should play a game with it...

Doesn't say anything about flying kites though...

It's over thirty years since I was last here; taking an unnaturally unhealthy interest in the steel and concrete reinforcements being used in the underpinning of The Minster at the time..

Something to do with a physics project at school?...Plus ca change; an odd sixteen year old; just turns into an even odder forty something year old...?

Made it to York in one piece; just need not to trip over the kerb on the way to the station...Too easily distracted.

Someone elses school report...
"He'll go far; so long as he doesn't go too far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment; or question....But be warned; you might get a reply...