Pages

Friday 25 December 2015

38 years since...

The full moon fell upon this date...
I like to think my nine year old self would be quite pleased to know; that at the next concurrence; her (not quite) grown up self would have her own tractor and loader to catch it in.
The only trouble with 'dreams come true'  if you're the ambitious type; is that you then need some new dreams to chase after...
But in the less ponderous meantime, a bit of a sit down, and more food and drink than is perhaps strictly advisable.
And maybe just slightly less clambering about on slippery compost heaps; aiming to effect the best angle....I was keeping myself entertained whilst waiting for the chickens to go to bed. I think they mistook the rising bright moon for the sun coming up... Country girls; Easily confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment; or question....But be warned; you might get a reply...